Wednesday, April 12, 2017

"Your wind or the wind of the Spirit"

Interesting comparison; cleaning off driveway of leaves and dirt with blower. As I was directing the wind from the blower to move the debris where I wanted it to go, the wind came from the opposite direction causing me to fight against the wind. What I could have done was change my direction and work with the wind, making the job much easier. After finishing up I sensed the Spirit speaking to me and saying, "This is how much of the church is with Me. They are working in their own strength, I come blowing in the direction of heaven, but they fight against Me." When you got upset with the wind coming and disrupting your work, wanting the wind to stop so you could continue to go in your direction, this is how many in the church react to My presence. "I come to bring the direction of the Father, sometimes with a violent force, other times a gentle breeze. Many have gotten upset with Me and the effects that I bring and have refused to acknowledge Me. This is why many churches are working in their own wind because they don't want Mine. But for those who go in the direction of My wind they will prosper in the Spirit and the gifts and callings will flow. Act 2; Psalms 127:1 Unless the Lord builds the house they labor in vain who build it.

No comments:

Post a Comment